“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4
The purpose of Kennesaw First Baptist Women’s Ministry is to glorify and serve God and to put Him at the center of our lives and ministry. We purpose to keep balance between being ministered to and ministering to others, through Bible study, and mission outreach. We purpose to draw closer to God and each other through prayer and fellowship.
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays | 6:50-8:40 PM
- Contact: Karen Eaton | ten.labolgcbsnull@954obk
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- Contact: Aaren Richardson | moc.liamgnull@spomcbfk
- “Come On Board To…” | 3rd Thursdays | 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall
- November 21: “Come on Board to Decorate Stockings” | Come On Board to share soup, dessert, a time of prayer and fellowship. We will then decorate Christmas stocking that are to be stuffed later and given to elementary students at local schools. If you like, please bring soup or a dessert to share. Decorating supplies will be furnished but feel free to bring some of your own if you like.
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email Sarah Spicer.