“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4
The purpose of Kennesaw First Baptist Women’s Ministry is to glorify and serve God and to put Him at the center of our lives and ministry. We purpose to keep balance between being ministered to and ministering to others, through Bible study, and mission outreach. We purpose to draw closer to God and each other through prayer and fellowship.
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays | 6:50-8:40 PM
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- “Come On Board To…” to create pillows or scarves | August 16 | 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall
- Pillow takes 2 – 20 x 20’ squares unfinished fleece and makes a 12 x 12 sized pillow. You don’t have to buy the pillow form; you can bring a bag of pillow stuffing instead – cheaper.
- The scarf can be as long or short as you want up to 60″ long
- Other supplies needed: scissors & tape measure
- If you would like to donate the scarf or pillow you make we will take it to a local nursing home to give to the residence there or you can keep it for yourself.
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email Lori Smith.