The Women’s Ministry at KFBC provides opportunities for fellowship, Biblical study, learning and enrichment for women of all ages through events, programs, and activities that will draw women closer to God and to each other.
We believe, just like Ruth, we should strive to be “known as a woman of excellence” RUTH 3:11. Our desire is to lead women to be “doers of the Word, and not hearers only.” JAMES 1:22.
- Precept Bible Studies – Will resume FALL 2017
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays at 6:50-8:40 PM
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- “Sweet Sisters” (College Aged Ladies) – Will resume FALL 2017 (Click for more info)
- “Come On Board To…” 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall (Child care provided)
- August 17: “Come on Board to…” have a time of devotion, prayer, food and a fun activity to get to know each other better. Then hear our special guest speaker, Nancy Tucker from Serenade Heights. Click here to read more about Serenade Heights. Child care is provided if notified by 8/14. Contact Sarah Spicer to reserve childcare.
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS:
- Volunteer at Serenade Heights – September 14
- We need volunteers to help serve dinner to 45 ladies and children and provide healthcare while the ladies in the program are in class. Contact Sarah Spicer if interested or have any questions.
- Annual Women’s Ministry Lunch – October 7 at 1 PM | Gathering Center
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email the Church Office.