The Women’s Ministry at KFBC provides opportunities for fellowship, Biblical study, learning and enrichment for women of all ages through events, programs, and activities that will draw women closer to God and to each other.
We believe, just like Ruth, we should strive to be “known as a woman of excellence” RUTH 3:11. Our desire is to lead women to be “doers of the Word, and not hearers only.” JAMES 1:22.
- Precept Bible Studies – Will resume FALL 2017
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays at 6:50-8:40 PM
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- “Sweet Sisters” (College Aged Ladies) – Will resume FALL 2017 (Click for more info)
- “Come On Board To…” 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall (Child care provided)
- June 22: “Come on Board To paint a panel”. Amanda Brown will be teaching us how to paint a bird’s nest on a wooden panel. COST: $20. RSVP by June 20! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS:
- Annual Women’s Ministry Lunch – October 7 at 1 PM | Gathering Center | Come enjoy a great time of food, fellowship, music, laughter and a great lesson from Nationally known speaker Lori Salerno-Maldonado on “Joy It’s An Attitude”.
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email the Church Office.