“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4
The purpose of Kennesaw First Baptist Women’s Ministry is to glorify and serve God and to put Him at the center of our lives and ministry. We purpose to keep balance between being ministered to and ministering to others, through Bible study, and mission outreach. We purpose to draw closer to God and each other through prayer and fellowship.
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays | 6:50-8:40 PM
- Contact: Karen Eaton | ten.labolgcbsnull@954obk
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- Contact: Aaren Richardson | moc.liamgnull@spomcbfk
- “Come On Board To…” | 3rd Thursdays | 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall
Next “Come On Board” | February 20th at 6:30 pm|Fellowship Hall
Come On Board for Chat, Coats, Cards, Crackers & Cheese. We will open with a time of Food, Fellowship, and Devotions.
We have two projects to complete for the evening:
– Donations for His House Ministries
We are asking for donations of new or gently used men’s and women’s coats and new blankets to be donated to His House Ministries. If you want more information on this ministry click here.
These will be collected the night of our meeting but if any of you who can’t attend the meeting and wish to make a donation, you can place the items in the blue plastic tub that will be in the hallway outside the Gathering Center on Sunday, February 16 only.
– Cards for Residents at Ross and Shady Grove Nursing Homes
We will be sending cards to the residents at Ross and Shady Grove Nursing homes. All supplies for this will be furnished.
If you like, please bring your favorite appetizer or dessert to share.
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email Sarah Spicer.