“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4
The purpose of Kennesaw First Baptist Women’s Ministry is to glorify and serve God and to put Him at the center of our lives and ministry. We purpose to keep balance between being ministered to and ministering to others, through Bible study, and mission outreach. We purpose to draw closer to God and each other through prayer and fellowship.
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays | 6:50-8:40 PM
- “Upside Down: A Study on the Sermon on the Mount” – Wednesdays | 6:30-7:30 PM
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- “Come On Board To…” pack lunches for MUST Ministries | June 21 | 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall
- We are also collecting new or gently used books appropriate for kids 1-18 years old.
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email Lori Smith.