“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4
The purpose of Kennesaw First Baptist Women’s Ministry is to glorify and serve God and to put Him at the center of our lives and ministry. We purpose to keep balance between being ministered to and ministering to others, through Bible study, and mission outreach. We purpose to draw closer to God and each other through prayer and fellowship.
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays | 6:50-8:40 PM
- Contact: Karen Eaton | ten.labolgcbsnull@954obk
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- Contact: Aaren Richardson | moc.liamgnull@spomcbfk
- “Come On Board To…” | 3rd Thursdays | 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall
- May 16: “Come on Board to Play Bingo” | Light snacks & prizes will be provided
- June 20: “Come on Board to Help MUST Ministries” | We will be putting together flatware, napkin rolls & cookie bags for MUST Ministries’ homeless shelter.
- July 18: “Come on Board to Paint” | More details to come
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email Sarah Spicer.