“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4
The purpose of Kennesaw First Baptist Women’s Ministry is to glorify and serve God and to put Him at the center of our lives and ministry. We purpose to keep balance between being ministered to and ministering to others, through Bible study, and mission outreach. We purpose to draw closer to God and each other through prayer and fellowship.
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays | 6:50-8:40 PM
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- “Come On Board To…” to learn Self Defense | October 18 | 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall
- Taught by Missan from TKO
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Class is free but donations toward the cost will be accepted.
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email Lori Smith.