“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4
The purpose of Kennesaw First Baptist Women’s Ministry is to glorify and serve God and to put Him at the center of our lives and ministry. We purpose to keep balance between being ministered to and ministering to others, through Bible study, and mission outreach. We purpose to draw closer to God and each other through prayer and fellowship.
- Precept Bible Studies – Mondays | 9 AM & 6:30 PM | Room 339 | $20 for workbook
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays | 6:50-8:40 PM
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- “Come On Board To…” Feb. 15 | Valentine Celebration | 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall
- Bring your favorite snack to share!
Pricilla Shirer Simulcast | April 28 | 9 AM-4:45 PM | Gathering Center
Tickets $30 and will include lunch. Available HERE or in the KFBC Lobby
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email Lori Smith.