“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4
The purpose of Kennesaw First Baptist Women’s Ministry is to glorify and serve God and to put Him at the center of our lives and ministry. We purpose to keep balance between being ministered to and ministering to others, through Bible study, and mission outreach. We purpose to draw closer to God and each other through prayer and fellowship.
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays | 6:50-8:40 PM
- Contact: Karen Eaton | ten.labolgcbsnull@954obk
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- Contact: Aaren Richardson | moc.liamgnull@spomcbfk
- “Come On Board To…” | 3rd Thursdays | 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall
- January 16: “Come on Board” | Come On Board will be a time of fellowship, food, devotion, getting acquainted and playing BUNCO. Food will be soup, sandwiches or appetizers and desserts. Please bring any of these items to share that you would like, but don’t feel you have to bring something to attend. There is always plenty of food.
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email Sarah Spicer.