The Women’s Ministry at KFBC provides opportunities for fellowship, Biblical study, learning and enrichment for women of all ages through events, programs, and activities that will draw women closer to God and to each other.
We believe, just like Ruth, we should strive to be “known as a woman of excellence” RUTH 3:11. Our desire is to lead women to be “doers of the Word, and not hearers only.” JAMES 1:22.
- Precept Bible Studies – Mondays | 9 AM & 6:30 PM | Room 339 | $20 for workbook
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays | 6:50-8:40 PM
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- “Come On Board To…” 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall
- October 19: “Come on Board to…” make a wreath! Come join us for fellowship & fun. CLICK HERE TO SEE A SUPPLY LIST AND WREATH EXAMPLE.
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email the Church Office.