“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4
The purpose of Kennesaw First Baptist Women’s Ministry is to glorify and serve God and to put Him at the center of our lives and ministry. We purpose to keep balance between being ministered to and ministering to others, through Bible study, and mission outreach. We purpose to draw closer to God and each other through prayer and fellowship.
- Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Tuesdays | 6:50-8:40 PM
- Contact: Karen Eaton | ten.labolgcbsnull@954obk
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS & MOMSnext) – 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays from 9:30-11:30 AM | Student Center (Click for more info)
- Contact: Aaren Richardson | moc.liamgnull@spomcbfk
- “Come On Board To…” | 3rd Thursdays | 6:30 PM | Fellowship Hall
- October 17: “Come on Board to Learn Self Defense” | We will be having a self-defense class. No charge but donation will be accepted to offset the cost of the instructor.
- November 21: “Come on Board to Decorate Stockings” | We will be decorating 50-75 stockings that will be stuffed and distributed to Kennesaw Elementary School.
- Join us for “Gaining Spiritual Depth Conference“. Tickets are $10 and available Sunday mornings before & after the services. Lunch will be provided.
- Music will be provided by Lisa Frix
- Our guest speaker will be Deanna Davis. Deanna is an experienced and engaging Bible teacher, speaker, and licensed marriage and family therapist. She has over 30 years of ministry and international missions experience leading women to greater depth and joy in their relationship with Jesus.
If you have any questions regarding the Women’s Ministry at KFBC, you can email Sarah Spicer.