Please find the following information regarding reopening preschool at KFBC.
Screening and Check-In:
● Volunteers will help with Check-In: entering names for sign-in, checking temperatures, etc.
● If a child or volunteer has a temperature over 99.9℉, the entire family will be asked to leave for the day.
● Parents will be asked the three “Healthy Only” Policy questions that are being used by FBCS.
● As feasible, only one parent/guardian per child should enter the hallway.
● Hallway traffic will be one-way
● Once temperatures have been checked, and they have their name tag, parents may take their child to the classroom, but are not to enter the classroom.
● We are limiting our classes size at this time; parents will be asked to complete the Sign-Up Genius registration for each Sunday School class they intend on their child(ren) attending (9:30-10:30 and/or 11:00-12:00).
Healthy Only Campus Screening & Symptom Questions:
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 72 hours:
- fever (99.9+) or chills
- cough (newly developed, not allergy-based)
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (not asthma-related)
- fatigue, muscle or body aches (newly developed, non-exercise related)
- headache (newly developed, not migraine or sinus-related)
- new loss of taste of smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose (not allergy-related)
- nausea or vomiting (non-pregnancy related)
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 positive test result or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection? This includes if you are waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test that was recommended by a medial professional.
If you answered, “yes”, to ANY of the above, please do not enter the KFBC campus at this time.
● As feasible, only one parent/guardian per child should enter the hallway for pick-up.
● Hallway traffic will be one-way.
● When a parent arrives in the hallway, he or she should knock, and wait outside the classroom for a volunteer to bring their child to the door.
● Parents should keep moving through the hallway once their child(ren) has/have been picked-up to increase social distancing.
● We’re also asking parents to promptly pick-up their child(ren).
● Masks are optional for both volunteers and children unless mandated by state or local government.
● While we will encourage preschoolers to social distance as much as possible, we know that preschoolers don’t naturally social distance themselves.
● If a child is crying or upset, he or she will be comforted.
● Classrooms will be equipped with hand sanitizer, disinfecting spray, wipes, and paper towels
● Guardian Air Purifiers were generously donated for our Preschool classrooms. These will run throughout our classes
● Children over the age of 2 will be asked to clean their hands upon entering the room (either with hand sanitizer or soap and water).
● Volunteers will clean their hands with hand sanitizer and/or soap and water when they enter the room, and as needed throughout the class period.
● Hand washing should take place before any snacks are consumed.
● Individually packaged snacks will be served ONLY during the 11:00 class for the time being.
● We will provide mini-plastic water bottles the first week, and will encourage children to bring their own labeled water bottles going forward.
Supplies & Toys:
● Supplies in the classrooms have been limited at this time. ● Each classroom has a container of disinfected toys for each hour.
● “Mouthed” toys will need to be set aside until they can be disinfected.
● In an attempt to limit the use of shared materials, parents are asked to send individual, labeled supplies for their child(ren).
Register Your Preschooler to hold their spot for Sunday morning here:
For more information contact Chris Giddens at (770) 427-3109 ext. 208 or gro.cbfknull@sirhc OR Heather Smith at email@example.com
Please download a copy of this information to keep for your personal reference here: