Here at Kennesaw First Baptist we want to cultivate a lifestyle of disciple-making and one way we are doing this is starting to use D-Life curriculum church-wide. Our Student Ministry has already been using D-Life curriculum for almost a year and has had amazing results!
What is D-Life?
Jesus commanded us to make disciples (Matthew 28:18-20). What if everyone in our church could be fully equipped to live a lifestyle of disciple-making? This is the purpose of D-Life. D-Life is a simple, biblical, and reproducible process for equipping all believers for a lifestyle of disciple-making anytime and anywhere.
Living the D-Life . . .
- is a proven plan for making and multiplying disciples.
- is not a program, but a lifestyle modeled after the example of Jesus Christ.
- is a missional, multigenerational, and reproducible process for disciple-making.
- is not designed to compete with other ministries in your church, but to complete them.
- is a tool that will equip and empower believers for their supreme purpose in life.
Why live the D-Life?
- More people of all ages will begin to read the Bible daily.
- Ministry and evangelism outside the walls of your church will increase.
- D-Groups will engage the lost and unchurched and lead others to Christ.
- Unexpected leaders will commit to a lifestyle of disciple-making.
- Spiritual strongholds will be broken, lives will be transformed, baptisms will increase, and your community will be impacted.
- You will celebrate exciting stories of spiritual transformation and ignite a grassroots disciple-making movement in your church.
When and Where?
D-Life Groups meet throughout the week at different times and in different locations. Contact Pastor Brett at gro.cbfknull@tterb for more info and to join a D-Life Group!