D-Life News: Bootcamp Training Session November 8, 2020
KFBC is hosting a special D-Life Bootcamp training session on Sunday, November 8, 2020, from 4:40p-7:30p. This training session will be led by D-Life founder Bill Wilks. All current D-Life participants are encouraged to attend, along with anyone who is interested in knowing more about this amazing discipleship ministry. Dinner and childcare (birth to 5th grade) will be provided, so reservations are highly recommended. To register for D-Life Bootcamp, click here.
What is D-Life?
Here at Kennesaw First Baptist we want to cultivate a lifestyle of disciple-making. Jesus commanded us to make disciples (Matthew 28:18-20). What if everyone in our church could be fully equipped to live a lifestyle of disciple-making? This is the purpose of D-Life. D-Life is a simple, biblical, and reproducible process for equipping all believers for a lifestyle of disciple-making anytime and anywhere.
Living the D-Life . . .
- is a proven plan for making and multiplying disciples.
- is not a program, but a lifestyle modeled after the example of Jesus Christ.
- is a missional, multigenerational, and reproducible process for disciple-making.
- is not designed to compete with other ministries in your church, but to complete them.
- is a tool that will equip and empower believers for their supreme purpose in life.
Why live the D-Life?
- More people of all ages will begin to read the Bible daily.
- Ministry and evangelism outside the walls of your church will increase.
- D-Life Groups will engage people outside our church family and point them to Christ.
- Unexpected leaders will commit to a lifestyle of disciple-making.
- Spiritual strongholds will be broken, lives will be transformed, baptisms will increase, and your community will be impacted.
- You will celebrate exciting stories of spiritual transformation and ignite a grassroots disciple-making movement in your church.
When and Where?
D-Life Groups meet throughout the week at different times and in different locations. Contact Pastor Evans at gro.cbfknull@snave for more info and to join a D-Life Group!